Perforated stainless steel screen panels are carried on heavy-duty chains and incorporate holes of 6 mm (1/4'') or 3 mm (1/8'') diameter giving fine screening in any direction.
The screen panels are specially formed to create steps giving the ability to remove larger screenings and to increase the effective screening area. The Escalator™ shows high efficiency in fibre removal. With its heavy duty construction, the Escalator™ will provide continuous fine screening for channel type applications in widths from 500 mm (20'') to 3 m (120'').
Features & Benefits
- can provide up to 20% savings in plant operation and maintenance costs
- superior cleaning with combined spray wash and mechanical high-speed brush
- simple and robust design, stainless-steel construction
More than 900 Escalator™ units in operation around the world.
The Escalator™ fine screen has proven to be reliable and highly efficient in both retrofit and greenfield applications for:
- wastewater treatment plants
- combined storm water plants
- raw water intakes