AU London is an arena where industries worldwide meet to see and learn from each other.
This year the target number of attendees is 2000. There will be 125 classes over two days.
We are proud to present a class on Land-based aquaculture with sustainable digital engineering.
The speakers are:
- Angel Jover, Vice President Operations, Engineering and Procurement, Veolia Water Technologies
- Stig B. Komma, CAD/BIM Manager / CAD - Mechanical Designer, Veolia / Krüger Kaldnes AS
This class will focus on how we have advanced our technologies from 2009 until today, and what sustainable digital engineering means for us.
- Introduction to Veolia Water Technologies
- How Krüger Kaldnes used to work in 2009
- Timeline for the software integrations
- How Krüger Kaldnes is working today
- Sustainable engineering - What are the benefits for the planet by working this way
- Population growth and rising demand for food, need better quality and more food production in a small footprint
- What is Land-based fish farming
If you would like to attend, use the Code: AULON482
Hope to see you there!